Am/Can CH Sweetgrass HillsOGold Honey,
CD, BISS "Tush"
* Best Puppy, GRC of British Columbia
* Best in Sweeps (entry 50), EGRC
* 1st Sweetgrass homebred champion (and first litter)
MBIS BISS Am/Can CH Sweetgrass Classical Legacy,
OS, SDHF "Jazz"
* Best in Show from Open amateur-handled at 16 months
* Three Best in Show and SDHF before 2 years of age
* Specialty Best of Breed
* GRCA Outstanding Sire of 11 Am CH and 1 OTCH
* 2nd generation Sweetgrass homebred champion
CH Jenlyn Sweetgrass High Point,
* Best in Sweeps, Des Moines GRC
* Major-pointed from 9-12 class
* RWB GRCA National from 15-18 class
* 3rd generation Sweetgrass champion
CH Sterling Sweetgrass Dynamat,
CDX, JH, WCX, VCX "Tiger"
* 13 points in two months, 4 pt major and BOB to finish
* CD & CDX with placements
* Passed both WC tests entered and her JH in four tests
* Passed her WCX the first time, at the GRCA 50th National
Am/Can CH Medallion All Decked Out, BOSS "Allie"
* 1st 9-12 Sweeps & Regular Puppy class at the National
* BOS Sweeps, EGRC
* Three majors, two major RWB, finished in twelve shows
* Allie died young from hemangiosarcoma at 6 years of age
Medallion Midsummer Night's Eve "Evie"
Allie's daughter Evie was only shown in a few puppy classes. She got all her clearances but was not bred because of early hemangiosarcoma in her dam and granddam. We were gifted with 8 years before she, too, died of hemangiosarcoma.